Japanese Ryokan and Hotel Discount Reservations Search
Tips for Discounted Japanese Ryokan and Hotel Bookings in Southern Nara including Totsukawa, Tenkawa, Yoshino, Gojo (Nara Prefecture)
- Book business hotels on weekends Hotels in the Japanese business districts of Nara Prefecture
tend to have discounted rates for weekend stays, including many special package offerings.
- Book resort stays on weekdays If your vacation time is flexible, try booking your Japanese tourist destination hotel nights in Southern Nara including Totsukawa, Tenkawa, Yoshino, Gojo on weekdays to get better rates. Some of the
ryokan, minshuku, and traditional inns in Nanbu offer exceptionally low rates on weekdays.
- Meals are frequently included At many ryokan and minshuku in Southern Nara including Totsukawa, Tenkawa, Yoshino, Gojo meals are included. Be sure to verify what is included on
the booking page
- Know your preferences Be sure you are aware of the type of bedding (Western or Japanese), and type of toilet (Western or Japanese) to avoid surprises.
Some properties in Nara Prefecture offer more traditional Japanese accomodations (which provide for an authentic experience), while some are more Western in style.
Verify your preferences on the booking page.
- Register for hotel programs Be sure to to register for the frequent guest program for any hotel stays at larger chains in Japan, particularly
in the larger cities of Nara Prefecture.
This allows you to both get points for free stays, and also opens up a world of perks including early check-in, late check-out, upgraded rooms, complimentary meals, and discounts. Even some of the smaller
properties offer property specific programs for frequent guests in Nanbu.