|Quick Lowest Fare Reservations
- Scheduled Airlines in Australia,
New Zealand, and the South Pacific - Compare prices
and schedules on all Scheduled Airlines in Australia, New Zealand, and
the South Pacific.
- Advanced Flight -- Auckland, New Zealand based helicopter operator specialises in executive helicopter charter and helicopter management, flies to locations around the upper North Island, greater Auckland and the Coromandel in particular.
- Aerius Helicopters -- Te Puke, New Zealand based scenic flight operator departs from Kiwi360 and the Tauranga Airport.
- Aeropelican Air Services -- Australian airline based at Newcastle Airport in Williamtown, operates direct flights to and from Sydney.
- Aero-Tropics Air Services -- Australia based air service company operating air charters in the Tropical Queensland, Torres Strait, Cape York and Gulf region with its current fleet of eighteen aircrafts based at Karumba, Horn Island and Cairns, also offering various local scenic flights to places such as Sweers Island, Burketown and Lawn Hill.
- Air Archipels -- Private Air Charter Service in French Polynesia, flies daily between all French Polynesian airports.
- Air Cal?donie -- New Caledonia based airline operating flights covering the whole New Caledonian domestic network, departing from Magenta-Noum?a, to nine destinations: the Loyalty Islands (Mar?, Lifou, Ouv?a and Tiga), the Isle of Pines, the North Province (Kon?, Touho, Koumac and B?lep) and Tontouta.
- Air Canterbury -- New Zealand based airline providing flights and packages into the Mount Cook area, the central city and up the Lyttelton harbour, Southern Alps and Hanmer Springs. Based at Christchurch International Airport.
- Air Chathams -- New Zealand based airline operates flights between the Chatham Islands, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch utilising either twin engine Convair 580s or a Metroliner.
- Air Fiji -- Fiji's longest serving domestic carrier serving within the Fijian Islands and between Fiji and Tuvalu, as well as Nausori (Suva) and Tonga (Nukualofa).
- Air Fiordland -- New Zealand based flight operator offers daily scheduled flights from Queenstown, Lake Te Anau and Milford Sound, as well as personalized charters and remote area flights.
- Air Kiribati -- Government owned national flag carrier of the Republic of Kiribati, operates only domestic flights to all the Kiribati islands
except to the Line and Phoniex Islands, also provides Charters, Medical Evacuation (Medievac)
and Search and Rescue (SAR).
- Air Link Airlines -- Regional airline and air charter company based in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia, operating western New South Wales centres with Dubbo and Sydney as well as Mudgee - Sydney services. Part of the Rex group.
- Air Marshall Islands -- National flag carrier of Republic of the Marshall Islands, based in Majuro, flies within Marshall Islands as well as to southern neighbors, Kiribati, Tuvalu and Fiji.
- Air Milford -- New Zealand scenic flights and charter flights specialist, offers flights to and from Milford and Doubtful Sounds, Mount Cook and Queenstown, NZ.
- Air Moorea -- Subsidiary of domestic airline: Air Tahiti. Its main activity is the Papeete-Moorea route.
- Air National -- New Zealand based air transport operator with fixed base and facilities at Auckland and Wellington International Airport.
- Air Nauru -- Republic of Nauru based airline currently only provides a limited network service. Currently a weekend service from Brisbane through Honiara to Nauru and Tarawa and return is being provided by Alliance Airlines, and a Thursday service from Nadi to Tarawa and return is being provided by Air Pacific.
- Air Niugini -- National Airline of Papua New Guinea, flying within the Papua New Guinean terrain and to Cairns in Australia.
- Air Pacific -- Fiji's international airline flies to Australia, Canada, Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, New Zealand, USA and Kiribati etc.
- Air Rarotonga -- Rarotonga, Cook Islands based airline offers a number of tours to the outlying islands including Aitutaki, Atiu, Mitiaro, Mauke, Mangaia, Penrhyn - Tongareva, Manihiki and Pukapuka.
- Air Safaris and Services -- One of New Zealand's largest scenic flight airlines with company airports at both Lake Tekapo and Franz Josef Glacier, and a base at Glentanner Park, flies in and around the Mount Cook and Westland National Parks.
- Air Tahiti -- Private French Polynesia company with the network covers 40 islands, also handles the international carriers serving the Tahiti-Faaa airport.
- Air Tahiti Nui -- Leading carrier to French Polynesia with a route network linking the South Pacific to four continents. Its headquarter is in Papeete, and it operates from Faa?a International Airport on the island of Tahiti.
- Air Vanuatu -- Port Vila, Vanuatu based international airline flies to Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Noumea, Nadi and Honiara.
- Air Waves of Vava'u -- The Kingdom of Tonga based carrier operating a Monday to Saturday service between Tongatapu and Vava'u and Ha'pai as well as flights between the two islands. (No known website)
- Air West Coast -- New Zealand based air service company operates regular flights between Greymouth and Wellington as well as Westport and Wellington, also offering scenic flights to Mt Cook, Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers, and Milford Sound.
- Air Whitsunday -- Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia based seaplane service operator flies to the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Islands.
- Air?New?Zealand -- International and domestic airline group which provides air passenger and cargo transport services within New Zealand,?as well as to and from Australia,?the South West Pacific, Asia, North America and the United Kingdom.
- air2there.com -- Paraparaumu, New Zealand based airline servicing Wanganui, Paraparaumu, Palmerston North, Masterton, Wellington, Nelson & Blenheim.
- Aircalin -- New Caledonia based international airline servicing more than 10 South Pacific destinations.
- Airlines of Tasmania -- Tasmania's aviation company providing essential services to remote destinations such as Flinders Island, Cape Barren Island and The West Coast.
- Airlines PNG -- Papua New Guinea headquartered aviation company providing flights between Australia and Papua New Guinea and within PNG itself to remote destinations. Based at Jacksons Airport.
- Airlink -- One of three QantasLink airlines wholly owned by Qantas.
- Airlink (Papua New Guinea) -- One of Papua New Guinea's major domestic carriers, based at Madang airport.
- Airnorth -- Regional aviation operator in Northern Australia headquartered in Darwin, serving 8 destinations including Maningrida, Gove, Groote Eylandt, Kununurra WA, Broome WA, Dili East Timor and Kupang Indonesia (6 domestic, 2 international). Member of RegionalLink Airlines.
- Airwork -- New Zealand's general aviation company administered from the company's central office at Ardmore Airfield, Auckland and has bases at Auckland International Airport, Wellington, Timaru and Christchurch Airports. Its current operational services include management of a joint venture cargo operation with New Zealand Post, specific fixed wing contracts, aircraft charter and leasing.
- Alliance Airlines -- Jet aircraft charter operator. Its headquarters and maintenance hangar are located at Brisbane International Airport in Queensland, Australia with bases throughout eastern Australia.
- Alpine Springs Helicopters -- Hanmer Springs, Christchurch, New Zealand based helicopter operator offers scenic flights as well as flights for hunting and fishing trips.
- Angel Flight Australia -- Charity that co-ordinates non emergency flights for financially and medically needy people. All flights are free and may involve patients or compassionate carers traveling to or from medical facilities anywhere in Australia.
- Aoraki Mount Cook Ski Planes -- Aoraki/Mount Cook, New Zealand based company offers scenic flights from Aoraki Mount Cook Airport or Franz Josef directly into the heart of the Southern Alps including Aoraki/Mount Cook and the Tasman Glacier.
- Aspiring Air -- Wanaka, New Zealand based privately owned company specializing in scenic flying throughout the South Island alpine region, also operates air charter, pilot training, air ambulance, as well as commuter flights between Wanaka and Queenstown on demand.
- Aus-Air -- Regional airline specialising in travel and holidays to Australia's southern islands, based at Melbourne's Moorabbin Airport, linking rural communities and provincial centres in Tasmania, Victoria and southern NSW with Melbourne.
- Aviation Tourism Australia -- Australia based aviation service offering air-tours over Sydney Harbour, the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, and the Gold Coast.
- Big Sky Express -- First community based airline in Australia, flies to Inverell, Gunnedah, Grafton and Taree. Expansion plans are under way into other regions of New South Wales.
- Bill Peach Journeys -- Australia based tour company offering air cruising services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Brindabella Airlines -- Australia based regional airline operates flights between Canberra and Newcastle, and Canberra and Albury, also serves flights between Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie and Brisbane as well as between Newcastle and Port Macquarie.
- Broome Aviation -- Aviation company in the Kimberley, offering scenic flights, based in Broome, Western Australia.
- Canterbury Aviation -- Privately owned and operated business based at Christchurch International Airport, New Zealand, specialising in scenic tours including flights to Milford Sound, Queenstown, Mount Cook & Glaciers, Abel Tasman & Kaikoura Whale Watch.
- Capital Air -- Wellington, New Zealand based carrier operates direct scheduled flights between Wellington and Takaka in Golden Bay and charter flights between Wellington and central New Zealand destinations as well as scenic flights from Wellington International Airport.
- Clark & Jolly Helicopters -- New Zealand based helicopter operator based at Taupo Airport, in the heart of the central North Island.
- Cobden Air Services -- Mildura, Victoria, Australia based air charter service company.
- Coffs Coast Jet Centre -- Australia based jet charter company operating from Coffs Harbour Airport in NSW.
- Corporate Air -- Australia based aviation operator predominantly operates in the Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne regions and in addition has a remote base in the South Australian Cooper Basin. Its head office and FBO facility are located at Canberra Airport.
- Direct Air Charter -- Australia based air charter company based in Melbourne with branches in Alice Springs and Mangalore.
- Direct Air Tours -- Australia based scenic flight operator based in Melbourne and Alice Springs.
- Eagle Airways -- Wholly owned subsidiary of Air New Zealand and operates 16 Beech 1900D airliners on the Air New Zealand domestic route network, based at Hamilton Airport.
- Eastern Australia Airlines -- One of three QantasLink airlines wholly owned by Qantas, based in Sydney, Australia.
- Freedom Air -- New Zealand based low-cost airline flies to Australia and Fiji.
- Freedom Air (Guam) -- Guam based charter operator flies to Rota, Tinian and Saipan.
- Glenorchy Air -- New Zealand scenic flight airline based in Queenstown, provides scenic flights from Queenstown and Glenorchy to Milford Sound, and also flies to Fiordland, Mt Cook, and the Glaciers.
- Golden Eagle Airlines -- Australia based regional airline offers also charter and scenic flight services, based in Port Hedland, Derby, and Kununurra.
- Great Barrier Airlines -- New Zealand based airline operates out of Auckland International, North Shore's Dairy Flat, Whangarei, Whitianga, and Matarangi Airports.
- Hanmer Air -- New Zealand based scenic flight and charter operator. Based at Hanmer Springs, Christchurch.
- Hardy Aviation -- Australia based charter service company operating from Darwin International Airport in Australia's Northern Territory.
- Harris Mountains Heli-Ski -- Locally owned and operated heli-skiing company operating in the New Zealand's Southern Alps, Harris Mountains and beyond, provides daily, multi-day and private charters heli-ski/boarding on variety of terrain. Its offices are located in Queenstown and Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Heli Air Hawke?s Bay -- New Zealand based helicopter operator offering scenic flights to Cape Kidnappers and Hawke's Bay, based at the Hawke?s Bay Airport in Napier.
- Heli-Aust -- Wholly Australian owned helicopter company. Its operations and maintenance are co-ordinated from NSW bases at Bankstown Airport and Warnervale on the Central Coast.
- Helifix PNG -- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea based aircraft operator serving the national aviation and mining & petroleum industry. Based at Jacksons International Airport.
- Heli-flight -- Privately owned New Zealand company offering a full range of helicopter services throughout the North Island, based at Auckland International Airport. Pickups and drop offs are available from Auckland Airport, Auckland City, Ardmore Airfield, Waiheke Island, North Shore and across the country.
- Helilink -- Wholly owned subsidiary of Airwork (NZ) Limited, and is based at Auckland's downtown helipad.
- Helipro -- New Zealand based helicopter operator provides comprehensive charter services New Zealand wide from facilities in Rotorua, Palmerston North and Wellington, based at the Palmerston North International Airport.
- Heliview Taranaki -- New Zealand based helicopter operator specializes in providing Scenic Helicopter Flights throughout the Taranaki region, situated at Pouakai Heliport. Helicopter pick-ups can be arranged from Okurukuru Winery, The Links, or New Plymouth Airport.
- Inland Pacific Air -- Townsville, Queensland, Australia based airline. (No known website)
- Inter Island Airways -- Privately owned local airline founded in Pago Pago, American Samoa, provides air taxi services between Pago Pago and Apia, Tutuila, Ofu and Tau Islands.
- Islands Nationair -- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea based flight operator providing domestic & international travel and helicopter charter service in support of petroleum, mining and general industry applications. (No known website)
- JetConnect -- Subsidiary company of Qantas Airways, operates domestic flights in New Zealand.
- Jetstar Airways -- Melbourne, Australia based airline provides consistent low fares to Australian, New Zealand and Asian leisure travelers, wholly owned by Qantas but managed separately and operates independently.
- Kaikoura Helicopters -- New Zealand based aerial whale-watching company. Based in Kaikoura.
- MacAir Airlines -- Queensland, Australia based airline serves 34 destinations in its network, with the link between Townsville and Mt Isa being the busiest, its aircrafts are based out of its bases in Townsville, Cairns and Brisbane.
- Mainland Air Services -- New Zealand based air charter and flight seeing company offering flights to such as Dunedin City, Milford Sound, Stewart Island, Mount Cook and Queenstown. Based at Dunedin International Airport.
- Maroomba Airlines -- One of the charter companies in Western Australia, operates ad-hoc and executive charters along with regular flights to such as Kalgoorlie, Albany, Geraldton and Esperance. Its terminal is situated at the Perth Domestic Airport on Fauntleroy Avenue.
- Microflite Helicopters -- Australia based helicopter operator located at Moorabbin Airport in Melbourne and operates Eurocopter EC120 + EC130 helicopters.
- Milford Sound Scenic Flights -- One of the New Zealand's flightseeing operators, providing Milford Sound scenic flights from both Queenstown and Milford Sound, charter services are also available including flights to Mount Cook and/or the glaciers.
- Mountain Air -- Taumarunui Airport, Ruapehu Region, New Zealand based helicopter and aeroplane scenic flight operator provides scheduled flights between Auckland International Airport, Whangarei and Great Barrier Island in the Hauraki Gulf, also assists the police with search and rescue on Mt Ruapehu in the Tongariro National Park and in the Whanganui National Park.
- National Jet Systems -- Adelaide Airport, South Australia based provider of contracted aerial passenger and freight services to large civil and government organisations in Australasia, flies to over 50 destinations throughout Australasia.
- Nelson Helicopters -- Nelson, New Zealand based helicopter operator provides scenic flights flying over such as the Tahunanui beach, Rabbit Island, vineyards of Ruby Bay, Tasman and Neudorf, Abel Tasman National Park, Kaiteriteri beach, Motueka River, Moutere Valley, Kahurangi, Karamea River, Wangapeka Track and Mount Owen.
- New Plymouth Aero Club -- Aviation training as well as scenic flights and air charter operator located at the NP Airport on the outskirts of the City of New Plymouth in the North Island of New Zealand.
- North Australian Helicopters -- Australia based helicopter operator operates throughout the Northern Territory, the Kimberley area of Western Australia and the Gulf and Western parts of Queensland.
- Northwest Regional Airlines -- Broome, Western Australia based airline offering Scenic Flights that promotes the many tourist attractions in the Kimberley, the Pilbara as well as into the Gascoyne town of Exmouth. Based at Broome International Airport.
- O'Connor Airlines -- South Australia's regional airline flying since 1973, providing daily flights to and from Mount Gambier, Melbourne, Adelaide, Whyalla, Mildura and Port Augusta.
- OzJet -- Tullamarine VIC Australia based charter airline provides a regular passenger service to Norfolk Island three times per week departing from Sydney and Brisbane.
- Pacific Blue Airlines -- Virgin Blue's sister airline based in New Zealand.
- Pacific Island Seaplanes -- Nadi, Fiji Islands based seaplane operator offering scenic flights as well as transfer from the Nadi Airport to any Island Resorts in Fiji.
- Pacificjets -- Christchurch,?New Zealand?based private jet charter company operates into all of the regional airports in New Zealand.
- Palau Micronesia Air -- Micronesia?s very first locally owned and managed airline. Its Micronesia schedule reaches out from Palau to Yap, Guam, Saipan, Chuuk and Pohnpei. Currently they have been temporarily suspending flight operations since the evening of December 23, 2004.
- Par Avion Wilderness Tours -- Tasmania based airline and wilderness flight operator specialising in flights and tour to the South West World Heritage National Park.
- Pel-Air Aviation -- Privately owned Australian aircraft charter operator based in the Sydney suburb of Mascot, with operational and maintenance facilities at Brisbane Queensland, Darwin N.T. and Nowra NSW.
- Pionair -- Wholly New Zealand owned private aircharter services in the South Pacific region, based in Christchurch.
- Polynesian Airlines -- Samoa based airline focuses on regional services from its hub, Apia, to neighbouring Pago Pago in American Samoa, Tongatapu in the Kingdom of Tonga and Niue, also operate domestically within Samoa and on code-share to and from Nadi. ?
- Polynesian Blue -- Apia, Samoa based airline established by the Government of Samoa and Virgin Blue in October 2005, flies to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu, Cook Islands and Tonga.
- Qantas Airways -- One of the strongest brands in Australia founded in the Queensland outback in 1920 and registered originally as the Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited (QANTAS). Its head office is located at Mascot NSW.
- QantasLink -- Qantas' wholly owned regional airline, comprised of three different regional airlines - Airlink, Eastern Australia Airlines and Sunstate Airlines. It employs around 1,000 people in both metropolitan and regional locations including Tamworth, Newcastle, Cairns, Mildura, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- RegionalLink Airlines -- Newly formed division of NT aviation services company Capiteq Limited, whose other airline subsidiary is Airnorth, based in Darwin NT Australia.
- Rex (Regional Express) -- Australia based private regional airline.
- Rossair Charter -- South Australia based charter operator flying from the Adelaide airport.
- Salt Air -- New Zealand based air service operator offering aeroplane or helicopter scenic flights around New Zealand's maritime playground the Bay of Islands and Northland as well as charter flights to any destination within New Zealand.
- Savannah Aviation -- Australia based air charter operator with its offices in Burketown, Normanton, Borroloola and Mt Isa, operates charter flights to Cairns, Darwin, Alice Springs and Cape York.
- Skippers Aviation -- Perth airport, Western Australia based regional airline operates scheduled flights to Laverton, Leonora, Leinster, Meekatharra, Mt Magnet and Wiluna along with charter flights.
- Skylink -- Wholly owned subsidiary of Airwork (NZ) Limited, and is based at Auckland International Airport.
- Skytrans Airlines -- Queensland, Australia based airline with bases in Cairns, Townsville and the Torres Strait, operating scheduled services from Cairns to Aurukun, Coen, Cooktown, Karumba, Lockhart River, Townsville and Yorke Island with a connection to Horn Island, also flies charter operations throughout Australia, Papua New Guinea and the SW Pacific.
- Skywest Airlines -- Major regional airline in Western Australia, providing scheduled services to fifteen destinations, covering Albany, Argyle, Broome,?Darwin, Esperance, Geraldton, Carnarvon, Exmouth,?Kalbarri, Kalgoorlie,?Kununurra, Newman,?Monkey Mia?and Port Hedland from Perth, also operates a once-weekly services linking the Port Hedland and Broome to Bali. ?
- Solomon Airlines -- Solomon Islands national airline flies to international destinations, linking Honiara with Australia, Vanuatu, Fiji and New Zealand along with domestic destinations.
- Sounds Air -- Locally owned and operated airline based at Picton Airport, Marlborough, New Zealand, links the North and South Islands of New Zealand between Wellington, Nelson, Picton and Kaikoura.
- Southern Alps Air -- Locally owned and operated scenic flight company operating from Makarora and the lakeside township of Wanaka, offering such as Milford Sound, Mount Cook and Mount Aspiring flights.
- Stewart Island Flights -- Locally owned and operated business maintains scheduled flights linking Stewart Island and Invercargill, New Zealand as well as a number of alternatives providing access to the more remote reaches of the island.
- Sun Air -- Fiji based airline with its main hub is Nadi International Airport and second hub is Nausori Airport (or Suva), operates scheduled flights to Kadavu, Labasa, Malololailai, Mana, Savusavu, Suva and Taveuni.
- Sunshine Express Airlines -- Sunshine Coast, Australia based airline commenced operations in October 1998 from the Sunshine Coast principally to provide a regional connection to Brisbane. From October 1, 2006, all services to and from Brisbane to Biloela, Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Tamworth and Armidale cease.
- Sunstate Airlines -- One of three QantasLink airlines wholly owned by Qantas, operating flights throughout eastern and outback Queensland and parts of New South Wales, based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Taupo's Floatplane -- New Zealand based floatplane operator offering tours over New Zealand's Tongariro National Park, Volcanic Plateau, Lake Taupo and White Island.
- The Helicopter Line -- New Zealand's helicopter company based at Mount Cook and Twizel, Franz Josef Glacier, Fox Glacier and Queenstown, operating scenic flights and charter services.
- The Helicopter Service Australia -- Australia based helicopter service for a wide variety of tasks including: commuting, scenic flights, photography, filming, and crane work, based at the Essendon Airport, Victoria.
- TropicAir Services -- Carnarvon, Western Australia based air service company specializes in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia.
- VanAir -- Domestic airline of Vanuatu, provides a 29-destination network throughout the islands between Port Vila, Tanna, Santo, Norsup (Malekula), and Craig Cove (Ambrym). (No known website)
- Virgin Blue -- Australia based low-cost airline founded by Virgin Group.
- Volcanic Air Safaris -- Based at the Rotorua City Lakefront, New Zealand, offers scenic air tours to overview the natural features of Rotorua and the Central North Island region. Its major theme of tours is ?volcanic? ? focusing on the dormant Mount Tarawera, the active volcano of White Island, and the crater lakes and geothermal features throughout the region.
- Wan Air -- Faa'a, Tahiti, French Polynesia based airline.
- Wanaka Flightseeing -- Wanaka, New Zealand based flightseeing company specialises in scenic flight excursions to Milford Sound, Mount Cook, Mount Aspiring, Doubtful Sound and the Lord of the Rings locations.
- Wilderness Wings -- Locally owned and operated scenic flight company offers the services to Mt Cook/Aoraki, Milford Sound and other West Coast destinations in New Zealand. Based at the Hokitika Airport.
over Whales -- New Zealand based company offering tours of viewing whales and mountains by aeroplane, located approximately 8km south of Kaikoura on State Highway 1.
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.