Fractional Jet Aircraft Ownership and Leasing
Do you fly internationally in business or first class regularly? Get
a free travel analysis to save now.
wasting money on your premium travel - click here now.
- AirSprint -- Offering Pilatus PC-12 turboprop and Citation XL/S light jet
fractional shares in the USA and Canada.
- Avantair -- Offers Piaggio Avanti fractional shares.
Flexjet -- Business JetSolutions offers a fractional jet
aircraft ownership fleet of over 40 aircraft including Learjet 31As,
Learjet 60s, and Challengers.
- Citation Air -- A division of Cessna offering CJ3, XLS, Sovereign, and Citation X shares.
- Executive Jets Asia -- Singapore based fractional jet ownership
program with Hawker 700, Westwind Gulfstream 1, Westwind Gulfstream 2, and Cessna Citation 500 aircraft.
- Flight Options -- Offers a fleet of Citation II, Beachjet, Citation III, Hawker 800A, Falcon 50, and Challenger aircraft with guaranteed availability in 4 hours as well as fair market buyback.
- Fractional Jet Ownership -- A guide to the fractional jet ownership industry from an aviation lawyer.
- Netjets -- Netjets fractional jet ownership program owned by Warren
Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway offers the largest fractional jet fleet available including Boeing, Cessna, Dassault Falcon, Gulfstream, and
Raytheon. Guaranteed availability worldwide and guaranteed buyback if you wish to sell your share. Available in China, USA, and Europe.
Jet Card -- Offers both membership and hourly based cards with four
different jet sizes available. Access to Beechjet 400A, Citation (Bravo, Encore, Ultra, II, S/II, and V), Hawker 400XP, Learjet (31, 31A, 40,
45, 45XR), Premier (I and IA), Falcon 2000 Series, Embraer Legacy, and Gulfstream (350, 400, 450, 550, IV-SP, V).
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.