|| || |
Singapore Airlines Round the
World First Class and Business Class Discount Savings Rules
Singapore Airlines Round the World Terms & Conditions
- These rules are subject to confirmation at time of booking request.
- Travel permitted on Singapore Airlines. Selected side trips are
permitted on Silk Air for an additional charge.
- Valid all year
- Travel must be in a continuous eastbound or westbound global
Mininum / Maxinum Stay
- Min: No minimum stay
- Max: 3 months
- Min: None
- Max: 5 Stopovers
Payment / Ticketing
- 7 days Advance Purchase
Routing / Rerouting
- Within 7 days of departure, first outbound sector (including 1st
international sector) cannot be changed. For further questions regarding
routing/rerouting, contact a Singapore Airlines Office near you.
Cancellation / Refunds
- Within the advanced purchase period (7 days), 25% of the fare is
non-refundable. If travel has commenced, 25% of the remaining value of the
fare will be deemed non-refundable.
- Children: 33% discount (2-11 years)
- Infant: 90% discount (under 2 years not occupying a seat)