Very Light Jet Manufacturers
Very Light Jet
Operators and Air
Taxis | Very Light Jet
- Adam Aircraft -- Denver, Colorado, USA based Adam Aircraft is the manufacturer of the A700 AdamJet. It also has facilities in Pueblo, CO and Ogden, UT. The A700 AdamJet is revolutionizing the value proposition in the Very Light Jet (VLJ) business jet class by delivering exceptional performance and comfort at a fraction of the ownership cost.
- Aircraft Investor Resources -- Epic is a trademark of Aircraft Investor Resources, LLC. Epic Aircraft is located in Bend, Oregon, USA. It is the manufacturer of the single-pilot twin-engine Epic Elite Jet (experimental delivery 2007, certified delivery 2009) powered by two Williams FJ33-4A FADEC engines. It is also developing the 4-5 seat Victory Jet which will be available by August, 2007 as an experimental category aircraft.
- Aviation Technology Group -- Englewood, Colorado, USA based Aviation Technology Group is the manufacturer of the Javelin Executive Jet (Mk-10). It also manufactures the Javelin Mk-20 Military Trainer.
- Cessna Aircraft Company -- Wichita, KS, USA based Cessna Aircraft Company is the manufacturer of the Citation Mustang. The Citation Mustang is fully certified.
- Cirrus Design Corporation -- Duluth, Minnesota, USA based Cirrus Design has been developing the Cirrus Jet. Cirrus Design chooses to not release more details at this point but promises that the Cirrus personal jet will be the brilliant execution of ingenious design.
- Comp Air -- Merritt Island, FL, USA based Comp Air LLC., manufactures kits for a complete family of all-composite kit-built airplanes, ranging in size from 2 to 11 seats, powered by engines from 65 to 1,800 hp, with cruise speeds ranging from 75 mph to 400 mph TAS. Comp Air is the manufacturer of the Comp Air Jet.
- Diamond Aircraft Industries -- From facilities in London, Ontario, Canada and Wiener Neustadt, Austria, Diamond produces single and twin-engine propeller aircraft and a single-engine jet aircraft. Diamond Aircraft is the manufacturer of the D-Jet, the five-place single-engine VLJ (very light jet).
- Eclipse Aviation Corporation -- The manufacturer of new-generation small jet aircraft Eclipse 500, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
- Embraer -- S?o Jos? dos Campos, Brazil based Embraer is the manufacturer of the Phenom 100 which is powered by Pratt & Whitney PW 617F engine.
- Eviation Jets -- Ames, IA, USA based Eviation Jets is the manufacturer of the Eviation EV-20 Vantage Jet which is powered by Williams International's FJ44-1AP turbofan engines. The team is developing the first production model EV-20 to be used for final flight-testing, certification, and customer shipment in Brazil. First flight of the Eviation EV-20 Vantage Jet is planned for July 2006. Final CTA Type Certification is set for mid 2007.
- Excel-Jet -- Monument, CO, USA based Excel-Jet is the manufacturer of the Sport-Jet. Excel-Jet's new Sport-Jet is a single engine cabin class 4-place personal jet aircraft aimed at the general aviation pilot. Its single engine is a Williams FJ-33 producing 1,500 pounds of thrust, giving Sport-Jet spirited performance with 2,500 fpm climbs.
- GE Honda Aero Engines -- Cincinnati, Ohio, USA based GE Honda Aero Engines is a 50/50 joint venture between GE Aviation and Honda Aero, Inc., and was formed in October 2004 to design, manufacture, sell, and support a family of innovative engines in the 1000 to 3500 pound thrust class for the business aviation industry. The HF120 turbofan engine will be the first product from GE Honda Aero Engines after completing a rigorous testing and maturation program. The HF120's launch customers include Spectrum Aeronautical's Freedom and Honda Aircraft's HondaJet.
- Honda Aircraft Company -- Honda Aircraft Company was established to develop, produce and sell HondaJet. It's a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda Aircraft Company is based at the Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S.A. HondaJet is powered by GE-Honda HF120 engine.
- Maverick Jets -- Maverick Jets is the manufacturer of the SoloJET which is powered by the Pratt & Whitney JT-15-5 and the SmartJET, a cost effective jet in its class, as well as the CruiserJET. It also manufactures the SeaJET and Maverick Military, an inexpensive virtual military training aircraft, or primary obsevation/patrol platfom. Its corporate headquarters is located in Jackson, Wyoming and marketing headquarters is in Broomfield/Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada -- Based in Longueuil, Quebec, Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) is a world leader in aviation engines powering business, general aviation, and regional aircraft and helicopters. Its new PW600 family of engines, designed to provide the best possible combination of flexibility, speed, safety and economical operation for the next generation of very light jets (VLJs). The Eclipse 500 aircraft is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW610F engines.
- Spectrum Aeronautical -- Cardiff by the Sea, CA, USA based Spectrum Aeronautical is the manufacturer of the Spectrum Independence S-33. It is also developing its second model, a new mid-size business aircraft called the Spectrum Freedom S-40 that will be powered by the GE Honda HF120 turbofan engine.
- The New Piper Aircraft -- Vero Beach, FL, USA based The New Piper Aircraft is the manufacturer of the PiperJet. The PiperJet?s clean sheet design incorporates single-engine turbine power for optimum cost efficiency, state-of-the-art safety measures, and a strong, smooth all-metal body.
- Williams International -- Walled Lake, Michigan, USA based Williams International is the world leader in the development, manufacture and support of small gas turbine engines. It also has a second facility, located in Ogden, Utah. Adam A700, ATG Javelin, Diamond D-Jet, Excel Sport Jet, Spectrum 33 and TAM-AIR Epic Jet are all powered by its FJ33 engines.
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.