Very Light Jet Operators and Air Taxis
Very Light Jet
Manufacturers | Very Light Jet
- DayJet -- Delray Beach, Florida, USA based DayJet? will launch the world's first Per-Seat, On-Demand business jet service by the end of Q2 2007, soon after it takes delivery of its first Eclipse 500 jets and subject to receipt of the necessary government approval. DayJet? Corporation has teamed with Eclipse Aviation Corporation, manufacturer of new-generation small jet aircraft located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Eclipse 500 aircraft is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW610F engines. The cities of Boca Raton, Gainesville, Lakeland, Pensacola and Tallahassee will serve as the launch pad for DayJet Per-Seat, On-Demand jet service when it takes flight.
- Imagine Air Jet Services -- Lawrenceville, GA, USA based Imagine Air will take delivery of its first Eclipse 500 in early 2008. The Eclipse 500 is the most efficient turbofan engine powered by two Pratt and Whitney 610F jet engines.
- Linear Air -- Lexington, MA, USA based Linear Air has ordered 30 Eclipse 500 VLJs from leading VLJ manufacturer Eclipse Aviation in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and expects to begin taking delivery of Eclipse 500 VLJs this summer.
- Magnum Jet -- Connecticut, USA based Magnum Jet introduces a new cost-effective ownership program for the VLJ, the newest innovation in aviation today. Magnum Jet will be one of the largest managers of the premier VLJs on the market ? the Adam Aircraft A700 (availability early 2007) and the Embraer Phenom 100 (availability early 2009).
- Pl!mo -- Pl!mo is currently in a startup phase and evaluating the needs for selecting the right Very Light Jet for its service. Its home base will be within DC/VA/MD area, and it will announce its homebase airport soon. Pl!mo will fly new jets equipped with the most technologically advanced systems available on any VLJ (very light jet). Its target trip will be to almost any airport within a 600 mile radius of its home base DC/VA/MD Airports.
- POGO Jet -- Stratford, CT, USA based POGO Jet is led by Robert Crandall (former CEO of American Airlines) and taking advantage of smaller airports and a fleet of next-generation aircraft. POGO will fly an entirely new fleet of next-generation aircraft piloted and serviced by carefully and professionally trained crews.
- Point2Point Airways -- Bismarck, ND, USA based Point2Point Airways plans to use the Diamond D-Jet. The five-place single-engine VLJ, D-Jet, powered by the single Williams FJ-33 fanjet engine, should be on the market in mid-2008. Point2Point Airways and Diamond Aircraft have a strategic partnership.
- ProntoJet -- Greenvillle, SC, USA based air taxi company has 20 Eclipses on order for October 2007 and an option for 20 more.
- YourJet -- By utilizing the VLJs, YourJet offers an alternative to commercial flights.
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.